The Forum has designed, developed and produced an impressive library of educational materials for parents, providers, advocates, administrators and businesses. These materials include research briefs, booklets, brochures and pamphlets, flyers, handbooks, resource packets, magazines, newsletters, online materials, and more.
- Free Program Resources
Study findings include demographics, training and education, staff qualification, employment and benefits and turnover.
- Florida Statewide Early Care and Education Workforce Study (PDF, 6.39 MB)
- Florida Gold Seal Quality Care Study (PDF, 410 KB)
- Florida Gold Seal Program: Is It Working? (Power Point PDF, 1.08 MB)
- Miami-Dade County Quality Counts Workforce Study - 2012 (PDF, 290 KB)
- Miami-Dade Quality Counts ECE Workforce Study - 2011 (PDF, 1.25 MB)
- T.E.A.C.H./Wage$ National Annual Report for 2009-2010
- National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Reform
- Core Competencies
- Archived Research Reports
For more information about publication orders, please call Jenna Brown at 850-487-6344.